Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year!

2015 Has been an amazing year for this blog and I'm forever grateful to of had this experience. 2015 bought the blog to not only the 1000 views milestone, also the 2000,3000 and 4000 milestone. I'm so thankful for your support and visits to this blog. its never been about the numbers but about me reading and writing, doing what I love for others to see.

Not only this but 2015 was the year that bought me my 17th birthday and a large personal milestone. This is also a year that bought me an amaxing friend and allowed me to strengthened the friendship bonds between me and so many people in school. Not much else happened that is so significant but I really hope that 2016 holds more fantastic things for both me and my family and you.

I hope the year brings us all great things and treats us well, for those who didn't have a great 2015 I hope you are able to have a better 2016.

Ill see you all again when the blog gets back into its normal routine, feel free to stay up to date about the progress on Twitter and once again, Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment