Tuesday 15 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Best Books I Read In 2015

Most books I have read this year have been the best, but here are 10 off the top of my head.


 Geek Girl Picture Perfect - Holly Smale

Geek Girl All That Glitters- Holly Smale


Geek Girl Geek Drama - Holly Smale


Geek Girl Model Misfit - Model Misfit


All I Know Now - Carrie Hope Fletcher


The One Thing - Marci Lyn Curtis


Everyday - David Levithan


Come Sit By Me - Thomas Hoobler


Memphis Hoodoo Murders - Kathryn Rogers

Outspoken - Lora Richardson


 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over on The Broke And The Bookish

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's an amazing series isn't it? I love it a lot. Happy TTT

      Delete
  2. Every Day was a great, unique, and emotional read. I haven't read anything else on this list, though they all look really interesting. Great list!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing and if you do want to read anything else on this list of fully recommend them.

      Delete