Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2 - Favourite Christmas Movies



Okay so everybody around this time of year are looking forward to all of the Christmas movies coming onto our TV screens, below are going to be my favourite ones that I always look forward to watching.






1. The Nightmare Before Christmas. Who cant love this film? Sometimes I find myself singing along.







2.The Polar Express. I always love to watch this film for some reason, I think its just really adorable and worth cuddling up to someone whilst watching it.










3. Elf. Okay so I do have to admit, sometimes it gets on my nerves, at Christmas time its not so bad but anytime before that I just can not deal with it.









4. A Christmas Carol 2009 version. Everybody has to love one version od A Christmas Carol no matter who they are, even the most Christmas haters have a small amount of love for one version.











5. How The Grinch Stole Christmas. We realised that in one photo of my sister she looks a little like the Grinch. Sometimes the movie creeps me out but I still watch it because who doesn't like watching Christmas being ruined??





No comments:

Post a Comment