Tuesday 19 April 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh (or at least chuckle)


Sorry, this weeks post wont contain any cover photos for the books as I had to quickly put this post together thinking of books I've heard about or have read a little of and found funny.
  • Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns), by Mindy Kaling
  • Bridget Jones’s Diary, by Helen Fielding
  • Me Talk Pretty One Day, by David Sedaris
  • I Feel Bad About My Neck, by Nora Ephron
  • The Broke Diaries, by Angela Nissel
  • Catch-22, by Joseph Heller
  • The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
  • How to Be a Woman, by Caitlin Moran
  • Good Omens, by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
  • Side Effects, by Woody Allen

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

2 comments:

  1. Great TOP TEN! :) I've read and LOVED Why Not Me?, by Mindy Kaling, but I STILL haven't read her first book! I need to get on that ASAP!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do need/want to read Mindy Kaling's books! My TTT

    ReplyDelete