Tuesday 5 April 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On Instagram



Here I'm going to list Bookish accounts from Instagram which I love and find amazing and I shall be keeping great authors of this list even though I was 100% tempted to do authors. The following 10 accounts were chosen randomly from the 57 accounts I follow on the blogs Instagram account at
@abookseternalglory

  • @sapphire.reads - Her account is so aesthetically pleasing its great, also a coffee drinker
  • @abookishloveaffair - Her account is love to the eyeballs and she drinks tea which is a +
  • @britbookboy - Got to throw a fellow English book lover in there haven't I, great feed.
  • @bethybee97 - She's a great friend and her blog and feed are amazing, worth checking out
  • @bookstalkermerve - Nothing better than a Engineer book lover is there?
  • @eve_reads - Book lover, amazing feed and plus Evelyn is a great name.
  • @jazzycliffhanger - Such a colourful feed and great feed I cant help but look
  • @fictiontea - Tea enthusiast, avid reader and a magical feed.
  • @pure.reads - a great feed and a literature student what's not to like?
  • @-_bookishneo_ - such creative photos making up a great feed.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment