Tuesday 28 March 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Authors I'm Dying To Meet/ Authors I Can't Believe I've Met 

I've met 3 authors but unfortunately I didn't get photo's with 2 out of the 2 but here are the 3 I've met so far. All 3 of these women are beautiful, amazing, empowering and bloody awesome.


Holly Smale


Image result for holly bourne

Holly Bourne
Image result for c.j. daugherty

C.J. Daugherty


The last 7 of this list will be authors I want to meet, its going to be 7 I can pick off the top of my head even though there are many many more than 7.


About Mark

Mark Hill


Image result for jane harper

Jane Harper


Image result for stephanie garber

Stephanie Garber


Image result for peter monn

Peter Monn


Image result for john green

John Green


Image result for eugene lambert author

Eugene Lambert
Image result for patrick ness

Patrick Ness




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish


No comments:

Post a Comment