Thursday 19 May 2016

Update!

Its that time again where I update all of you on the things going on both in my life and related to this blog.

Fist of all a week ago I hit 8000 page views and I couldn't be more thankful that what I am now, its been a fun journey so far and I really hope it will be in the future. I want to thank you all for visiting and reading the content on my blog.

Secondly, there is a current poll going on the blogs twitter where you get to vote for what content you want to see more of on the blog and It lasts a week so you have one week until your decisions take effect.

Thirdly, a while ago I uploaded a blog post about my new found pass time doing digital art. I now have a Facebook page dedicated to all of my art so far and If you'd like to keep up to date with all of my work click here and like the page and there you will see each time I post any new update on my work.

Finally some of you may not know but this blog also now has an Instagram page, it has been linked in a recent post for Top Ten Tuesday on this blog but if you want to see everything I do behind the scenes of this blog and all of the other wonderful stuff follow here

Unrelated to all of this, I injured my knee over a year ago and I ended up on crutches in a thigh to ankle knee support for a week and then had to do exercises which didn't help. Finally went to the doctors and he said there is nothing wrong with my knee. No swelling etc. even though there clearly is. I have to now call up Physical Therapy and learn exercises to strengthen the ligaments and tendons in the knee or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment