Tuesday 26 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Freebie Week; Favourite Songs



So this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is a freebie week, so me and le mother (Hello Mamma if you're reading this) sat and helped me think of a topic I could use for this week. Finally after a few very disgusting and some mildly amusing topics we settled on my top ten favourite songs.


  1. Busted - She Wants To Be Me
  2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Broken Home
  3. McBusted - Get Over It
  4. Frank Sinatra - My Way
  5. Panic! At The Disco - Impossible Year
  6. Greenday - Give Me Novacaine/She's A Rebel
  7. Hey Violet - Take Back The Bullet
  8. Marianas Trench - End Of An Era
  9. Fall Out Boy - America's Suitehearts
  10. Johnny Cash - Hurt


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

3 comments:

  1. Interesting mix of music!!
    I know 2/10 of these songs-LOL
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's truly mind boggling. Which of these two do you know?

      Delete
  2. This is a great mix of songs! :) All are great!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete