Tuesday 15 September 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Favourite Book Bloggers.


Okay so this week was a left blank and we were allowed to make our own Top Ten Tuesday Topic (good luck saying that 3 times fast) For this topic I chose to list my top ten Book bloggers and other bloggers too. Each blog title is also a link to the blog so all you have to do is click or press the title and you should be taken to the relevant blog. Although this is a top ten Tuesday I could only think of 5 because I found it hard to pick 5 other bloggers without repeating myself over and over.


Well I love them for so many reasons, they're just an amazing blog to start with, it love how it functions as there is more than one person on the account and they're the creators of this very meme which is amazing. I love how they allow their readers/viewers interact with them through the weekly memes and adding their links etc. 'Its great that they have a wide range of genres that they review, and they're very thorough with their reviews


This blog has literally been my sister blog in some ways. Its creator, Chloe helped me set up this very blog and not only is she thorough with her reviews and regular with her updates, she's never overly serious, she has a great sense of humour and conveys it in the relevant posts and I love her in general.


Team cinema is a blog for movie news and reviews. I love the idea of this blog and I receive email notifications every time a post is up. The updates are detailed and always worth a read if you're into movies and want to stay up to date. I'm digging this blog so much I really hope more people pick up on the blog soon.


The mile long bookshelf  features reviews, discussions, giveaways and other bookish things, as well as blogging tips and personal posts.  The updates are regular and the readers/viewers are often encouraged to interact and even though the posts vary in their topic I love that its not just strictly all books and that the viewers get a more personal pass into the blog runners life.


Much like the rest of the bloggers I've listed, the updates are detailed and always worth a read. I love how the posts are either Sunday posts or reviews and that the reviews are of books from a range of genres.


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over on The Broke And The Bookish. Have a happy TTT everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I will have to check these out! New Follower.
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesdayfreebie-top-ten-of-most.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for checking out my list. I hope you're okay

      Delete
  2. I like your topic choice this week. I'll have to check out your recommendations.

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my house and hopefully you enjoy the recommendations. I hope you're okay.

      Delete
  3. Woooo! Great list with some great bloggers! I don't know who this Chloe is though ;) haha! Thanks for mentioning me.

    ReplyDelete