Friday 2 December 2016

Blogmas Day 2


Todays font word: Friday because today is in fact a Friday. I really liked drawing this font, it was nice to test my control when freehand drawing the straight lines for the letter.


So I forgot to take a photo of the lines I drew before actually beginning the word which is a woopsie on my part. I just chose the spot for my word and using the pencil, lightly drew guide lines before splitting the space up into 6 sections, one for each letter just to make sure they would all fit.

I then outlined each letter with the fine liner pen I used on the previous post and made any corrections before moving onto the next step.


This step is by far the most simple, I filled in each letter with the pen and made sure each line wasn't too wobbly, as straight as I could get them.



No comments:

Post a Comment