Tuesday 31 January 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics or Ten Comics



I own Comics but they're mostly Iron Man ones with a few Avenger and Fantastic 4 ones thrown in there.  Unfortunately I owneed nothing else with visuals in so I cant really do this Top Ten Tuesday list.

I could have interpreted the topic as most pleasing book covers or something along those lines but I really want to try and stick as close to the orgininal topic.

One book though that I loved the design and page work was The Girl Of Ink and Stars  by Kiran Millwood Hargrave.




Top ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.


1 comment:

  1. I did not do a list today for myself, I asked my daughter if she wanted to help and list her favorite books!
    I never read a comic book.So The only ones I read were the VA and Percy Jackson graphic novels. But we did something a little different. Allyson added some comics she read on her list.
    Also check out our easy to enter Valentine's giveaway!



    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete