Tuesday 21 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Celebrate Diversity/Diverse Characters









This top ten Tuesday features books I haven't read or own but have heard great things about that relate to the top ten Tuesday subject. Some of these books are also on my wish list or books that's I've already read but haven't reviewed. I do apologise if some of these don't apply to the subject.









 




THE ART OF BEING NORMAL BY LISA WILLIAMSON






KERIS STAINTON: SPOTLIGHT ON SUNNY

 
 
 

 
LICCLE BIT BY ALEX WHEATLE






NONE OF THE ABOVE

 


 

THE ONE THING




Openly Straight


OPENLY STRAIGHT





The Before Now and After Then


THE BEFORE NOW AND AFTER THEN





Out of Order


OUT OF ORDER



No Tildes on Tuesday


NO TILDES ON TUESDAY




The Way We Bared Our Souls


THE WAY WE BARED OUT SOULS




Top Ten Tuesday Is A Meme Originated from The Broke And Bookish



 




2 comments:

  1. I really liked The Art of Being Normal. I haven't read the others yet, but I've heard great things about All of the Above and The One Thing. Great list :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to read my blog post and commenting. I've heard good things about these titles so I'm looking forward to buying and reading and reviewing some of them. I'm glad you enjoy the list I've put together.

      Delete