Sunday 20 July 2014

Readathon Relay

As most of you know, me and two other bloggers took part in a 24 hour book read where the money raised would be given to beat bullying. The event begun at 12pm on Friday night til 8am then from 8am to 4th then 4 til 12pm.
I had the first shift, and let's just say it was a difficult time. At 4 am I was suppose to have a break and update you all but due to the thunderstorm my Internet had gone down and It was bad timing.
By the end of my 8 hours I had finished
the last 1/3 of World War Z -  Max Brooks
I also read a short horror story called The Second Coming - Griffin Hayes.
Both were very enjoyable to read and there will be a review up for each of them very soon.
I also got round to reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, by 8am I had reached the beginning of chapter 35.
The Readathon relay is officially over and I would like to thank all of those who supported and sponsored us. I had a great time taking part and hopefully with the money raised we can make a difference.
The other two book bloggers who took part with me are:
@booktuation  
@betweenlines309
Go check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment