Wednesday 9 July 2014

Insurgent - Veronica Roth

"Tris has survived a brutal attack on her former home and family. But she has paid a terrible price. Wracked by grief and guilt, she becomes ever more reckless as she struggles to accept her new future.
Yet if Tris wants to uncover the truth about her world, she must be stronger than ever...because more shocking choices and sacrifices lie ahead."

Still haunted by her actions Tris can not stop reliving them. The group reaches the fence and enter the Amity compound looking for allies. After one battle is over another one begins.

I still favour Four Tris and Christina but after reading this book I don't think I  can favour Caleb. Tori becomes stronger and more influential and those are great traits. Uriah is a wonder because even in the worst of times he can always crack a joke and smile.

In this book I saw none of it coming, I was always guessing and trying to figure out what was to comes but the only way it would happen was if i were to carry on reading. I can remember welling up reading this book but never full on crying. I did laugh when I can, Probably just to stop me from crying.
 
I can remember opening this book whilst lying on my bed at 10am, I  lay there till 8pm reading it, Maybe my curiosity got the best of me but the book sure as hell kept me turning pages.

Just like Divergent I dislike it having a last page with a last word and a last full stop, but knowing I was now going to be on the final book made it even more heart breaking. This book has even less traits with The Hunger Games, It is more independent and original now. I can no longer compare any of Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant with The Hunger Games.

If you are a teenager who likes romance and action this book is for you.

The book has a cover that is truly glorious, Magnificent in its own right.


Book Rating:
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment